Virginia Commission Webfile Services for Workers
WebFile is the Virginia Workers' Compensation Commission's online portal to electronic records. WebFile has been set up so that, based on your role, you can manage records and take care of key transactions online. Specific WebFile functions allow:
- Claimants to review their claim's history and protect their rights by submitting an online Claim Form and Request for Hearing if needed
- Small volume carriers to submit First and Subsequent Reports of Injury online
- All carriers to review their portfolio of claims and upload relevant documents, such as the Employer Application For Hearing and Agreement Forms
- Professional Employer Organizations (PEOs) and Group Self Insured Associations (GSIAs) to manage Proof of Coverage.
- Attorneys to view and manage case files.
Click here to go to the WebFile home page.